- Go to this page – http://twitter.com/about/resources/widgets/widget_profile
- Log into your Twitter account.
- Add your handle under Settings>username.
- Click the Preferences tab and edit your display preferences.
- Click the Appearance tab to change the look and feel of the widget.
- Click the Dimensions tab to modify the size of the widget.
- Click the “Finish & Grab Code” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Copy and paste the resulting HTML code into any of your website’s pages.
After wasting more hours than I care to admit trying to find the right help for my two businesses, I decided there had to be an easier way to get the support small business owners need. The advice was either WAY overpriced or of such low quality that it served no practical benefit so I decided to create my own website to provide information the way I would have wanted it. This is how BoostSuite came to be. I hope it helps you as much as it would have helped me.